National Conference / Seminar
Foreign Universities visited
Summary About Me
Currently working as an Associate Professor - Senior scale in the department of chemical engineering, Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal, Karnataka. I have 8.5 years of teaching experience and 5 years of research experience..
I'm also a recipient of Manipal University Post-Doctoral Research grant for her research work titled "Integrated Solar Bio-Process for treatment of Industrial Effluents".
I have 20 Publications in peer-reviewed journals and 50 publications in various National/International conferences. Authored a book titled "UV Photolysis of Phenol" by Lambert Academic Publishers and 4 book chapters to her credit.
- Ph.D. (Chemical Engineering), NIT, Trichy, 2010.
- M.Tech. (Energy Engineering), NIT, Trichy – First class with Distinction, 2005.
- B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering), Bharathidasan University, Trichy – First Class with Distinction, 2003.
- Teaching Experience : 8.5 years
- Research/Teaching Associate – NIT, Trichy ( July 2005 - Jan 2007)
- Lecturer, Chemical Engineering – MIT, Manipal ( Jan 2009 – Oct 2010)
- Assistant Professor, Chemical Engineering – MIT, Manipal ( Nov 2010 – Feb 2011)
- Associate Professor, Chemical Engineering – MIT, Manipal ( Feb 2011 – July 2019)
- Associate Professor- Senior Scale, Chemical Engineering – MIT, Manipal (Aug 2019 – Till date)
- Energy Engineering
- Heat Transfer
- Introduction to Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Process Industries
- Advanced Transport Phenomena
- Environmental Engineering and Pollution Control
- Environmental Studies
- Safety in Chemical Industries
- Cryogenic Engineering
- Bioenergy engineering
- Industrial waste water engineering
- Water treatment technology
- Carbon capture and conversion
- Solar Thermal Energy
- Solar Photovoltaics
- Photocatalytic degradation
- Solar Photocatalysis
- Solar desiccant cooling
- Renewable fuels
- Solar passive architecture